I have decided to do a getting to know me blog post.
During the day I work in an open plan office dreaming of other worlds and by night I listen to the voices in my head as they let me write their stories.
- I live in Australia – hence the weird spelling variations.
- I enjoy going on hikes and scuba diving.
- I love reading, I devour the classics, science fiction, horror and romance and everything in-between.
- Romance books have always held a special place in my heart… generally, I look for kickass heroines and to die for heroes with lots of action.
- I watch anime and collect comics – sometimes I think I am trapped in the body of a fifteen-year-old boy.
- I have always dreamed about being a writer – unfortunately, I spent most of my life being told it’s not a career and to wait until my retirement.
- I once wrote to one of my favourite Romance authors (Sherrilyn Kenyon) and told her she was my writing idol (this was during dial-up days and pre Dark Hunter days) and she told me to keep working on my dream. And I am finally getting to meet her in March 2019.
- I once stalked Nalini Singh at a writing conference ( Genrecon 2017) then preceded to tell her how awesome all her books were.
- Growing up my favourite fictional couples were Rogue/Gambit (Marvel) and Sailor Moon/Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon) – this may explain a few things about me.
- My favourite Romance movie is ‘The Crow’ (It’s a tragic love story if you haven’t seen it with a killer soundtrack) and the ‘Proposal’ (Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, need I say more?).
- I have a collection of short stories and a manuscript from when I was in my late teens – those characters still come and say hi but I am not at a stage where I am ready to write about them again. But one day I will have the experience and the skill to do them justice.
- I have a dog, he is an Australian Kelpie named Rowdy and is very cute but super needy.
- I am a writer.
Meet Rowdy – super ball focused.
Where the magic happens…ok I spend a lot of time staring at the wall and its usually not this clean.
What about you? Do you have anything to share?
One thought on “Welcome to my little corner of the world.”
I see you don’t monetize tamaranikolai.com, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra bucks every month with new monetization method.
This is the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more info simply search
in gooogle: murgrabia’s tools